Thursday, January 21, 2010

Relatively New to Blogging (Thing 1)

I'm relatively new to blogging. I have a Ning that I've been using to blog about my classroom discussions (English). I love the feedback that I get and I've also found it useful to search out advice from other English teachers around the U.S., and I guess even the world. This particular blog will be used to document my work on "23 Things", which is a technology "program" (for lack of a better description) for my school. Over an 8 or 9 week period I will tryout different new technologies and blog about how they went, how I used them/plan to use them, etc. I don't know how exciting it will be, but hey, you never know.

2 comments:

  1. One nice thing about blogging within a Ning is that it gives you an instant audience. Now, we do have an audience with our "23 Things" program; but, that's because I am advertising everyone's blog as part of the "23 Things" site. What if I weren't doing that? Who would read? How would you get an audience? How would students get an audience? Good questions to think about as we think about which tools to use with students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are already reasonably tech saavy. Your insights always help me see how I can use an application in a new what.

    ReplyDelete