Monday, March 8, 2010

Which Widget? Thing 16

I have to be honest. I could get crazy with the widgets. They're just so darned interesting! Fortunately, the choices on Blogger are not that exciting, so it was easy to limit myself to two: search and poll.

The search feature I generally find useful when trying to shorten the time I spend looking for information on a site. Why would I want to take the time to read every entry when I'm only looking for one thing? So, that's why I added it to my blog. If someone were interested in reading something about Widgets, they would easily find it using the search tool on my blog.

The other feature I added was the poll. Despite not being statistically valid, they can be a fun distraction. I thought I'd ask if people are up-to-date with their 23 Things, just out of curiosity. I'm a week behind, but I don't feel so bad about it. Hey, I'm almost done!

It's the week before Project Term and the end of 3rd quarter...what could be better?

1 comment:

  1. A poll is a popular widget to add and I think it is fun to see how people vote. I love the idea of a search tool - I think I might add that widget to my own blog.

    ReplyDelete