Monday, February 15, 2010

Thing 10: Mashed Potatoes -- I mean, Mashups

number 2 number 3 letter T letter H typewriter key letter I scrabble letter N G DSC_0025_2

After 30 minutes of trying to figure this mashup out, I finally did it. Sadly, it was the easiest thing to do, but I wasn't finding the directions that clear despite it saying "Spell" and having a blank box following. I don't know what my problem was, but I'm happy I figured it out. So, here's my creative output using this mashup. I have to say that mashups are pretty interesting, and they certainly give the techno people out there something more to do with their time. Again, just another thing to find myself sinking numerous hours into if I started checking out all the mashups there are out there. The Flickr ones are evidence enough at how consuming some of these applications are.

1 comment:

  1. I can see students, especially US students, using Spell with Flickr on some of their projects. I recceive a number of mail order catalogs that are selling this type or lettering/numbering as art.

    ReplyDelete